Help Olathe Students Start School Ready to Learn
Donate School Supplies
This August, the Olathe Public Schools Foundation will fill 1,800 backpacks with school supplies to help ensure Olathe students have what they need to start school and be ready to learn. The OPSF receives school supply requests from teachers and principals throughout the school year, your support means a lot to Olathe kids!
You can donate items now through July 25 at these area locations. Or, click here to make a monetary donation.
If your organization or company would like to host a school supply drive, contact Alice Snider at email@example.com or (913) 780-7878.
- Backpacks - for younger and older students
- 1-inch, 3-ring binders
- 5-tab index dividers
- Colored Pencils
- Dry erase markers
- Ear buds
- Glue sticks
- Index cards - 3x5
- Loose-leaf paper - wide-ruled only
- Markers – wide
- Pencil bags/boxes
- Pens – black, red, and blue
- Spiral notebooks
- Two-pocket folders with prongs
- Two-pocket folders without prongs
- Wooden pencils
- Olathe Public Schools Foundation, 300 E. Loula, use door E on Water St. (Mondays through Thursdays)
- Olathe Schools Education Center, 14160 S. Black Bob Road (Mondays through Thursdays)
- Olathe Public Library Downtown, 201 E. Park St.
- Olathe Public Library Indian Creek, 13511 S. Mur-Len, Suite 129
- Olathe Ford, 1845 E. Santa Fe
- Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm, 1200 Kansas City Rd.
- Life Chiropractic, 13849 S. Mur-Len (Open Monday through Friday, closed 12-2)
- Olathe Chiropractic Lifestyle Center, 2139 E. 151st St. (Open Mondays 10-12, Tuesdays-Thursdays 8-12 and 3-6)
- Coffee Talk, 1857 S. Ridgeview Rd.
- TITLE Boxing Club, 7812 W. 119th St.
- Union Home Mortgage, 5350 College Blvd., Suite 100
- Zaxby's Olathe, 12195 S Strang Line Rd.